You Make Our Work Possible
Group and individual member contributions are the life support of the Cleveland District Office representing half of the office's income. There is no funding from GSO in New York, the United Way or any other outside entity. The Cleveland District Office is truly our office. We use your donations to save and transform the lives of those affected by alcoholism in the Greater Cleveland area and empower the voices of sober alcoholics throughout the United States.
In practicing the Seventh Tradition “…declining outside contributions”, by donating to the A.A. Cleveland District Office, you acknowledge that you are an A.A. member.
- Answered over 22,000 calls for help including general AA information, meeting times and locations or 12-Step Calls to help the suffering alcoholic
- Provided information to more than 70,000 people via our Web site
- Provided over 165,000 pieces of literature to groups, individuals, hospitals and treatment centers
- Maintained inventory of 214 literature items for local review and purchase
- Printed 48,000 updated schedule books of our more than 850 active meetings every quarter
- Sold 78,000 pieces of literature we publish at the Cleveland District Office, such as the Who Me?, the Four Absolutes pamphlet, and others
- Oversees or supplies literature to over 20 correctional institutions in the greater Cleveland area which included facilitating 15 weekly meetings and providing them with conference-approved literature
Your contributions help ensure the future of our Fellowship