Alcoholics Anonymous Cleveland District Office is a non-profit corporation established in 1945 to provide a physical location for Alcoholics Anonymous in Cuyahoga County. It is independent of Intergroup and General Service. This is where the "Twelfth Step" phones are answered and members can get A.A. literature and information.
The functions of Cleveland District Office are to:
- Provide and maintain a place for the local service organizations and committees to meet and conduct business, including the A.A. Helpline
- Answer or refer inquiries regarding A.A. to the appropriate group or individuals
- Obtain and supply AA-related literature and materials to individuals, groups and institutions
- Maintain a calendar of service activities for the local A.A. community
- Store archival information for local service associations
The service area includes the counties of Cuyahoga, Geauga and Lake.
Alcoholics Anonymous Cleveland District Office is not affiliated with the General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous, A.A. World Services or the AA Grapevine.